Coronavirus (COVID-19): What you should know
The Festival of St. Patrick will take place as scheduled. Currently there are no plans to cancel or postpone the festival due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). We ask that our festival guests follow prevention and treatment guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We are encouraging our sponsors, vendors, and guests to practice good personal health habits. Promote everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, which include:
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.